Friday, June 12, 2009

Do I Just Wriggle My Nose, Nod My Head & Blink or What?

So, I know I said in yesterday's post that my life would change today, but nothing yet...However, this day ain't over. I still have 7 hours to experience something life-altering.

As for an update on Silas (my annoying pimple), he is still hanging around. He even had the nerve to invite some friends over for a party last night, and though they thankfully weren't around this morning, they did leave a couple of their kids behind (tiny pimples). I said, Silas, I'm not a freaking babysitter! You need to tell your friends to come get their kids. And you know what he said? Well, you're babysittin' today, trick. He has no idea how close I came to jabbing him in his face with a safety pin, the bastard. Thin ice. Thin. Ice.

No filming this weekend. Kinda nice to have a weekend off...although not totally relaxing. Terminix is coming tomorrow, so I have to clean the heck out of the house this evening and then take the dogs to daycare in the morning. No one (of the human or animal kingdom) is allowed to be in the house for 4 hours after they spray...unless they have a death wish. Loading up those 3 rascals and driving is quite an adventure. They all love the ride, of course, but both boys (Harley and Dax) want to be in my lap, and they usually find some way to make that happen. Cool for them. Not for me. Lola hangs in the back seat with her head out the window, but she does like to test the water and see if she can get up front before I have time to push her back. By the time I get to doggie daycare, I'm always a bit flushered and usually flaunt a chest covered in claw marks from the boys fighting over who gets to be closest to mommy. Then I have to use my ninja-like skills to grab both boys and close the door before Lola gets out. I can't take all 3 in at once. I get the boys checked in and then go back for Lola, who I'm always worried will take a huge dump on the lobby floor as she has done so many times. Something about walking into that place just loosens her bowels. It's so embarrassing because once it starts coming there's no stopping it. I just have to apologize and clean it up...but when an 80lb dog takes a shit, that smell does not just disappear. It lingers. I cut out of there after that. See ya!

So that's what I have to look forward to this evening and tomorrow. Yay! Sunday, though, will be a day of PJs and laziness. Take that back. I have to go to the grocery store. Dammit!...I'm ready for my awesome, amazing, wondeful life-changing event whenever you are, God.

No comments: