Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pluck, Shave, Call...Shoot?



Two things I REALLY want to do right now:

1. Pluck my right eye out...just for a little bit, not forever. I do need it.

2. Shave off layers of my face skin until it's smooth...yes, I know this is sorta Hannibal Lecter-ish, but I totally wouldn't eat it or anything.

Why I want to do these sadistic things:

1. I have leaky eye today, and it's driving me crazy. I blame it on the rain...and not just because Milli Vanilli said to. I believe the rain stirred up the allergens and activated my allergies.

2. My face, well chin, is broken out. I don't know why I am reliving my teen years. I'm saying that it's due to the new birth control pills my doc put me on, which is why I called them yesterday and said Switch it now or I'll cut you! The lady said that they sooo don't respond to threats, terrorist or midgets with deep voices. I said But how do you know if someone with a deep voice is a midget? I mean, that's kind of discriminatory to think that only really short people would have deep voices. I would totally think the opposite, really. I'd be more inclined to believe little people have high voices and like giants would have deep voices. Then she got all attitudinal with me about how she doesn't make the policy, just enforces it, and that's when I was like Well, how do you respond to someone with a gun in your ear? She then tried to use her twisted logic to convince me that if I shot at the phone receiver it wouldn't travel through the phone and hit here in the ear, but like, how does she know? I bet she never tried it...and because I had her on the phone I thought why not ask. Have you ever tried it? She said she had and that all it did was blow her phone into a bunch of pieces and put  hole in her wall. I totally don't want to have to call a drywall guy to come repair a hole, so I opted not to shoot at her through the phone. Although, I still think it would have worked. In the end, I got a new Rx.

I would like to try that SkinID stuff, but it's $51, which isn't horrible, but my Nutrogena face pads are $8. I know I should fork over the extra $43 to get a better product, but I'm trying to save money right now. I might get some next week, though. I went online and took the questionnaire to find out what my skin ID is, and I'm a 25, 32, 53. I think there's hidden meaning in those numbers. They symbolize the age you'll be when something awesome happens. I'm 25 now, so this is one of my years, baby! Score...Or maybe they're just your lucky Pick3 numbers.

I've got rehearsal tonight for the scenes we're shooting this weekend. My character gets to open up a bit and share a little about her past. I'm hoping to squeeze out some tears. I'll let ya know how it goes...

PS: In my search for a picture of a gun held up to a phone I found a gun that doubles as a phone. Not so sure about the safety there. I mean, you could be talking to your husband and he's all I don't want to have dinner at your parents' house. Then you get all frustrated and squeeze the phone, totally forgetting it's also a gun, and BANG...Honey, I'll have to call you back. I just shot someone again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarity, girl. Do you have to wait 7 days to buy that phone? Because if your plan is up and you are eligible for upgrade, that is bullshit. Just sayin'. :) Good luck with "puberty". Again. Every few months I catch it too. LAME squared.

Harlax said...

Haha! I should totally use my upgrade for that phone. It symbolizes my right to free speech and my right to bear arms.