Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good evening, Clarice

Just call me Hannibalette Lecter. I warned in my previous post that if someone invoked my road rage I would bite their face...and I ain't no liar. Someone cut me off the other day so I went after him, ran him off the road and bit his forehead. It's kind of hard to really bite a forehead, but I did what I could. So, if you see a man around town with teeth marks above his brow, you will know that he was my victim. And let him be a lesson to you all.

Ok, so I didn't really bite anyone...but I wanted to. I did grit my teeth and snarl a little, though.

Did some filming this weekend. We shot the newsroom meeting scenes. It was a long day, but I had a good time. My fellow actors did great! I started a Twitter page for the film: @ShutYourBlogOff and synced it with my cell phone so that I can tweet on set. If you have a Twitter account, come follow us, and if you don't, you better go get one : ) 

This evening I am attending a free film class on how to score your movie...No, that doesn't mean that I am trying to get the movie layed. Scoring your movie is the process of adding music and sound in post production. When you hear a song playing during a scene, that song wasn't really playing at the moment of filming. It was added in post production to enhance or create a feeling or tone. Myself, the director and the cameraman are going. Should be interesting.

Well, that's all I got for you today. I am kind of beat. Perhaps I will catch someone digging in their nose or picking their butt this evening and can tell you all about it tomorrow. 

No comments: